IMPORT LARGE MYSQL DATABASE IN WAMP SERVER PHPMYADMIN
Each time I need to import an enormous sql record inside my nearby information base I get this error
“You probably tried to upload a file that is too large. Please refer to documentation for a workaround for this limit.”.
- First, you would like to make the database. remember to press create
Create Database <Database Name>
- After creating the database, you would like to open the MySQL CMD (command line) from wamp service.
Open MySQL Console
- After opening the CMD interface, prompted to enter a password, just press enter just in case you don’t have a password.
- After that type “use” followed by the name of the database, you created in beginning that wish to import into. if that database exists, you’ll get a message that database changed.
use <database name you created in beginning> press Enter
- The next command is “source” followed by the trail to the database you would like to import then press enter to start out importing.
source <path of your database you want to import> "Please note your database path has a / (forward slash not) not \ (backslash)" Enter
Please note the forward slash within the path
And that was it. I hope this article helps you to import large mysql database.
Home » HOW TO IMPORT LARGE MY SQL DATABASE IN WAMP SERVER PHPMYADMIN
People Also Ask For :
HOW TO IMPORT LARGE MYSQL DATABASE IN WAMP SERVER PHPMYADMIN ?
IMPORT MY SQL DATABASE USING COMMAND LINE